Academy of Clinical Microbiologists
- To Practise Clinical Microbiology through quick and reliable reporting, monitoring antibiotic use and control of infections (Community, Hospital and Laboratory Acquired Infections).
- To undertake organization of Laboratory Services.
- To undertake research and publish the results of such research.
- To organize further instruction and training in Clinical Microbiology.
- To arrange refresher and advanced courses in the laboratory control of infections.
- To update Medical curriculum, publish books for Medical and Para Medical teaching and release Newsletters and periodicals as and when necessary.